Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Color & Composition

My final class, Color & Composition, was an art class in which we could do a project of our choice as long as it had something to do with Prague.  For my project, I decided to keep a sketchbook of the many important and interesting sights in the city.  Not only did I enjoy drawing all of these images, but I am also glad I will have a sketchbook that will remind me of my time here in Prague that captures a much different essence than any of my photos ever will.  Here are just a few of my favorites: 
Tyn Church in Old Town Square
St. Nicholas Cathedral in Mala Strana
Municipal House
Prague Castle

And with that, I'm done with all of my classes!  I got my last grade this morning and turned in my grade card this afternoon.  It feels really good to be done.  Now I'll have a little time to explore Prague some more before my next adventure...my family is coming to visit!  

No comments: