Thursday, May 15, 2008

Traveling, Traveling

During all the craziness this past week, I didn't get a chance to post that I went to Greece for five days!  We went to Athens for a couple and then to Santorini Island for some beach time.  I've been back in Prague for two days catching up on homework (and checking out the movie set--there's the set by our dorms and another downtown outside a restaurant we ate at last night--where we got to see them film a scene!), but tomorrow I leave for Paris for the weekend!  I'll post all my pictures and write about both trips next week.  

In the meantime, check this and this out.  Apparently that's what I missed last week when I was in class.  I think the person who filmed those was in their dorm room (not the dorm I live in, but it's just around the corner from me).  Pretty cool!  

No comments: